Institute for Working Futures' will work with corporate clients, partnering content developers, technology engineers, instructional designers, learning providers and research partners to:
- Move beyond the noise, hype and expenses to foster deep understanding on how the technologies and processes can value add to learning and knowledge systems.
- Provide proof of product and market for a complete B2B learning object knowledge exchange business model (so called 3PEL, third party e-learning model).
- Prove a fee-for-use model is possible whereby third parties can access all the e-learning technologies and associated very low per student, per course, per annum license charge.
- Integrate workflows for production of content into IMS (packaging, sequencing and QTI) and SCORM while maintaining accessibility and mobility requirements.
- Liberate assessment objects from being embedded within a learning management system or a learning object/ resource/activity.
- Uncouple content (object) and data access and reporting from proprietorial LMS technologies.
- Integrate reporting of learning and knowledge acquisition across LMS and enterprise applications.
- Test technology and authenticate use of podcasting for educational purposes (especially with regards use in mobile and accessible learning).
- Automate the production, conversion and publishing of content from desktops to SCORM, QTI and thence to web or any compliant learning management.
- Integrate content packaging, branding, labelling and recognition (qualifications) processes under appropriate quality and compliance regimes (IMS, VETADATA, SCORM and Human Capital vocabularies, ISO, AQTF and University).
- Conduct, report and publish all projects through rigorous university-based processes (Unitas Knowledge Centre).
- Provoke curiosity insight and acumen sufficient to accelerate enterprise adoption.